Employment And Labor – Employer Side
A labor and employment attorney defends employers and represent other clients in labor, employment, and employee benefits matters, including, for instance, breach of employment contract actions, wage-and-hour lawsuits, employment discrimination cases, retaliatory termination actions, sexual harassment cases, labor arbitrations, unfair labor practice proceedings, actions for breach of non-solicitation or non-competition agreements, workers’ compensation cases, ERISA actions to recover medical or pension benefits; and employee benefit funds’ actions to recover delinquent ERISA contributions and withdrawal liability payments.
Further, an employment and labor attorney helps employers create, maintain, and fairly enforce good workplace policies and procedures. So, too, a labor and employment lawyer draws up business agreements and employment contracts.
At the Law Offices of David S. Rich, LLC, we defend and represent employers and represent other clients in, among other types of labor and employment litigation and matters in Manhattan and New Jersey, the following:
- Manhattan, NY Labor And Employment Law
- Manhattan Labor and Employment Litigation
- Manhattan Wage and Hour Litigation
- Manhattan Employment Compliance
- Manhattan Wage and Hour Compliance
- Manhattan Contracts And Agreements
- Manhattan Wrongful Termination Attorney
- Manhattan Appeals
- New Jersey Labor and Employment Law
- New Jersey Labor and Employment Litigation
- New Jersey Wrongful Termination Attorney
- New Jersey Overtime Litigation
- New Jersey Appeals
- The New Jersey Department Of Labor Has Issued An Assessment Letter Fining My Business For Failing To Pay Wages Owed To My Business’s Employees. What Should My Business Do Now?
- Must My Business In Manhattan State List The Maximum And Minimum Salary For A Job In Any Advertisement Or Posting About The Job?
- Must My Business In Manhattan City List The Maximum And Minimum Salary For A Job In Any Advertisement Or Posting About The Job?
- Does The Manhattan Adult Survivors Act Extend The Time For My Employees To Bring Sexual Harassment Lawsuits Against My Company In Manhattan?
- My Business’s Employee Filed, With The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, A Charge Of Discrimination Against My Business In New Jersey. What Should My Business Do Now?
- My Company’s Employee Filed, With The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, A Charge Of Discrimination Against My Company In Manhattan. What Should My Company Do Now?
- My Company’s Former Employee In New Jersey Misappropriated My Company’s Trade Secrets. What Are My Company’s Rights?
- In Drafting Employee Handbooks, What Are The Most Common Mistakes That Employers In New Jersey Make?
- In Drafting Employee Handbooks, What Are The Most Common Mistakes That Employers In Manhattan Make?
- What Is The Minimum Wage That My Company Must Pay To Its Workers In Manhattan And The Rest Of Manhattan?
- What Should I Do If The Department Of Labor Is Investigating Or Auditing My Company In Manhattan?