A commercial litigation attorney represents companies and individuals in civil and commercial matters, including breach of contract actions, business torts cases, bankruptcy and adversary proceedings, civil racketeering actions, consumer fraud actions, business dissolution proceedings and other corporate litigation, securities litigation and arbitration, product liability cases, franchisor-franchisee litigation, qui tam actions, proceedings to enforce money judgments, divorce actions and post-divorce judgment proceedings.
At the Law Offices of David S. Rich, LLC, our Manhattan City Business Litigation Attorneys have extensive experience prosecuting and defending, on behalf of entities and individuals, the following claims and many others:
- Manhattan Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Wall Street Commercial Litigation
- Manhattan Business Dissolution Attorney
- Manhattan Contracts and Agreements
- Securities Litigation and Arbitration
- Manhattan Appeals
- Manhattan City Business Litigation
- New Jersey Business Litigation
- New Jersey Appeals
- Whom Does A Manhattan City Business Litigation Law Firm Represent?
- Can A Business Litigation Lawyer In Manhattan Help Me Negotiate A Settlement Of My Claim Without Bringing A Lawsuit?.
- How Can I Get Relevant Documents And Information From A Non-Party Witness Located In Manhattan State?
- What Are Possible Outcomes In Manhattan City Commercial Litigation?
- What Happens If I Win A Lawsuit In Manhattan And The Defendant Fails To Pay The Judgment?
- What Are The Stages Of Business Litigation In Manhattan?
- In A Civil Lawsuit, What Are The First Steps That A Manhattan City Business Litigation Attorney Will Take?
- What Does A Manhattan City Business Litigation Attorney Do?
- To Prosecute A Civil Or Commercial Lawsuit In Manhattan, Must, Or Should, My Company Retain A Manhattan City Business Litigation Attorney?
In business litigation in the Manhattan state courts, in federal courts located in Manhattan, in the New Jersey state courts, and in federal courts situated in New Jersey, a Manhattan City Business Litigation Attorney can prosecute or defend, on your or your company’s behalf, claims involving the following:
- Account Stated
- Breach Of Contract
- Breach Of Fiduciary Duty
- Breach Of Implied Covenant Of Good Faith And Fair Dealing
- Business Dissolution
- Civil RICO
- New Jersey RICO
- Manhattan General Business Law § 349
- New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act
- Interference With Contract
- Interference With Prospective Advantage
- Negligent Misrepresentation
- Securities Fraud
- Slander of Title or Product Disparagement
- Quantum Meruit
- New Jersey Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act
- Unjust Enrichment
At the Law Offices of David S. Rich, LLC, we have extensive experience prosecuting and defending, for businesses and individuals, these claims and many others.
If you or your business wants to bring a civil or commercial lawsuit, or you or your company are being sued in a business litigation matter, and you or your business are located in the Manhattan City metropolitan area or in New Jersey, contact a Manhattan City Business Litigation Lawyer at the Law Offices of David S. Rich, LLC today.