A New York and New Jersey Litigation, Arbitration, and Appellate Law Firm Handling Civil, Commercial, Employment, and Securities Matters
Welcome to Our Law Firm
We invite you to learn about our law firm and our fierce devotion to our clients. We hope you find our website informative.
Who We Are
The Law Offices of David S. Rich, LLC is a litigation law firm dedicated to vigorous representation and strong client relationships. We offer more than fifteen years of experience in private practice, along with superior service and personal attention. We differentiate our firm because we:
- Draft high-quality work product, including pleadings, motion papers, and legal memoranda. Mr. Rich’s brief-writing and oral presentation skills have repeatedly won praise from clients, and federal and state judges.
- Excel at advocating in court and in taking and defending depositions.
- Know thoroughly both New York and New Jersey civil practice. We will personally handle your case; we will not farm it out to counsel in an adjoining State.
Who We Serve
Mr. Rich has represented local institutions, nationwide companies, and individuals, many of whom are leaders and innovators. Mr. Rich’s experience includes representing a wide variety of businesses, such as financial services companies, hedge funds, professional service firms, distributors, manufacturing companies, real estate owners and developers, insurance companies, a sanitation company, a clinical laboratory services provider, an employment agency, union locals, and employee pension and welfare benefit funds. So, too, Mr. Rich has represented a wide variety of individuals, including small business owners; corporate executives, officers, and directors; investment bankers; financial services employees; terminated workers; benefit plan participants; and bankruptcy trustees.
What We Do
We zealously advocate to achieve our clients’ goals. We bring an efficient, cost-cognizant approach to the practice of law. Our practice areas include:
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Business Litigation Attorney
- Trial Attorney
- Labor, Employment, and Employee Benefits Litigation
- Wrongful Termination Attorney
- Wage and Hour Litigation Attorney
- Employment Compliance and Consulting Attorney
- Wage and Hour Compliance Attorney
- Unpaid Bonuses Litigation Attorney
- FINRA Arbitration
- Securities Litigation
- Securities Fraud Attorney
- Commercial, Employment, and Securities Arbitration
- Contract Disputes Attorney
- Breach Of Contract Attorney
- New Jersey Business Litigation Law Firm
- New Jersey Labor and Employment Attorney
- New Jersey Labor and Employment Litigation Attorney
- New Jersey Wrongful Termination Attorney
- New Jersey Unpaid Overtime Attorney
- New Jersey Appeals Attorney
For more information about our firm, please contact us.